- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 `Mixed herb` flavoured oven roasting bag
- 2 cups risotto rice
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 100g chopped chorizo sausage
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 spoon tomato concentrate
- 1 small glass white wine
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3tbsp Valio un/salted butter
- 1Knorr Chicken Stock Cube (dissolved in 700ml boiling water)
- Prepare the chicken breast in the roasting bag as per packet instructions and cook in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a risotto. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil and butter and cook the onion till soft. Stir in
the rice and cook for a further minute until the rice is coated and translucent.
- Stir in the chorizo, spices, herbs, tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Splash in the white wine and evaporate, followed by the chicken stock, bit by bit until absorbed and rice is cooked till soft.
- Take off the heat. Pull the meat of 1 cooked chicken breast and add to the risotto along with the butter and
- Serve immediately in deep bowls with chunks of the remaining roasted chicken on top.
Original recipe by Aroma Kitchen.