- Place the couscous in a large bowl, add the boiling water and cover for 5 minutes. Do not salt the water.
- Uncover and fluff up the couscous with a fork. Allow it to cool off completely.
- Whisk up the eggs and add the butter and cream. Mix well and add them to the couscous.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Leave some pecans and chocolate chips and place them at the bottom of the dish.
- Transfer it to a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for about 45 minutes. Allow it to cool off completely before serving. You can also refrigerate it.
- Flip over so that the bottom becomes the top and serve. You can add some whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or custard when serving.
Original recipe by Ch-EAT.