- 1 tablespoon Olitalia Olive Oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Blue Angel Tuna
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 100g spaghetti
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- When the pasta is almost ready, add the oil to a small pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook fry for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tuna, lemon juice, and parsley. Mix well.
- Once the pasta is done, add some of the pasta water to the sauce and then drain the pasta and toss with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Products used in this recipe
Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
Blue Angel Tuna in Sunflower Oil 170g
Share this recipe on social media