For the Filling
- 400g minced meat
- 1 pack Santa Maria Nacho Chips
- 100ml of water
- 200g grated cheese
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 100g Santa Maria Red Jalapeño Hot
- 1 sachet Santa Maria Taco Mix Original
- 1 tub Santa Maria Dip Nacho Cheese Style
For the Garnish
- 1 jar Santa Maria Taco Sauce Mild
- 100ml sour cream
- 2 avocados
- Brown the minced meat in oil, add the Santa Maria Taco Spice Mix Original and water. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Divide the Santa Maria Nacho Chips and spread over the minced meat.
- Also add Santa Maria Red Jalapeños and Santa Maria Dip Nacho Cheese style dipping sauce. Finish with grated cheese.
- Place in an oven at 225 °C for about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with Santa Maria Taco Sauce, sour cream and avocado!
Original Recipe by Santa Maria