- 2 large calamari
- 150g flour
- 20g lemon pepper
- 1 orange zested
- 1 small frizzy lettuce
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 small green chilli,sliced
- ½ red pepper sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley
- Few mint leaves
- 150g Tipiak Taboule Salad Couscous with Mint & Lemon
- 2 Le Naturelle Eggs
- Cook the couscous as per instructions, then mix with the chopped parsley, mint, eggs.
- Use a circular mould to form into fritters and fry in a little oil.
- Meanwhile, cut the calamari in slices. Mix together the flour, lemon pepper and season with salt and pepper. Use to coat the calamari rings and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Place on kitchen towels to absorb any extra oil.
- In a bowl mix together the chilli, spring onion, pepper, orange zest, segments and frizzy lettuce with some olive oil.
- Serve the calamari on the couscous fritters with the salad on top. Drizzle with olive oil and crushed black pepper.
Original recipe by Aroma Kitchen.