- Put the chicken in the Santa Maria Marinade and let it season in the cold for a minimum of 1hr.
- Prepare the grill for direct heating over high heat (approx. 250 °C).
- Grill the chicken fillets with the lid closed for about 8 minutes. Then grill uncovered for another 8 minutes until the internal temperature is 72 °C.
- Take the chicken off the grill and allow to set for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy and then lift over the kitchen paper.
- Slice the chicken fillets diagonally into thin slices.
- Toast the bread either in the toaster, in a dry pan or on the grill.
- Assemble a delicious sandwich by placing tomato slices, avocado
slices, lettuce, chicken, bacon and Santa Maria BBQ sauce Roasted
Garlic between the slices of bread.